Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Online Sample Sales

My routine in the morning includes waking up to a huge cup of coffee and browsing online sample sales. Today I made my first ever sample sale purchase from gilt.com and am so excited to get it in the mail. I thought I'd share some of my favorite sites with you; some of these things are too good to pass up...like $200 Louboutins!


Billion Dollar Babes
Gilt Groupe
Rue La La
Haute Look
Beyond The Rack use this code if you want to sign up: NLGD206C541
Gilt Fuse


1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that I think your blog is amazing! I love how you do "looks for less." Your love for fashion definitely shows through! I am still new to blogging, and sometimes I feel a bit scattered as to what to post/blog about. I hope one day to be more focused! Anyway, keep up the great fashion ideas :)

    ReplyDelete