Monday, July 18, 2011

Bachelorette Weekend in LA

My bachelorette weekend was about two months ago and I figured I should start here before doing wedding posts. My maid of honor planned everything and kept me in the dark about everything but our destination (Los Angeles). She did an amazing job planning and organizing everything, from the car ride snacks to restaurants she knows I love or have always wanted to try. 
Here is the PG version of the weekend...
We stayed in the gorgeous Hollywood Glamour bungalow at Villa Delle Stelle in West Hollywood

Shoe shot before our first night out
Delicious Coconut Creme Brulee at Geisha House
Blowouts at blo

I asked for a combination of "Holly would" and "hugs, sex, and rock and roll"

Drinks and dinner at Lexington Social House
Poison Ivy-best drink ever! 
Dancing and an unexpected Maggie Berry fashion show at Supper Club
There was an amazing acrobat performing above us almost the whole night!
Miss J on the red carpet at Supper Club-pretty sure he was there for the fashion show
I met Jo from RHOC in the bathroom(!!) and she was super sweet. Please try to ignore the white rectangle, where I blocked the suggestive straw I had wedged in my dress :-/


Rooftop brunch at Barney Greengrass before heading back to the bay.


No comments:

Post a Comment