Sunday, September 16, 2012

What I Wore to my Husband's High School Reunion

This weekend we attended my husband's 10 year High School Reunion, and I was excited to wear an H&M dress I bought more than a year ago and hadn't worn yet. I first saw Kourtney Kardashian wearing the nude and black color blocked dress at a Beach Bunny swim wear fashion show in NYC, and I ran out to H&M to grab the last one they had.



How I wore it:

Dress: H&M// Shoes: Zara (yes, I'm obsessed with these shoes)//Spike bracelet (not seen): H&M, similar// Earrings: Kendra Scott Danielle Earrings in "Goldstone"//

2 comments:

  1. bet your hubby was excited to show you off! ;)

    xoxo Shauna

    kissesandcontreacts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so pretty! You definitely have the figure for it!

    ReplyDelete