Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hair Update

I got my hair done today, as I mentioned last week. I'm still getting used to it since it's a pretty big change for me. My stylist put highlights in all over, and then did balayage with random pieces of hair framing my face, as well as some pieces in the back. Since my ends had bleach left over from years ago, the bottom portion of my hair will need to be toned one more time, probably in the next couple of weeks. Here's the before (excuse the iphone quality photos)...



And after:


On another note, you may have noticed that my blog got a little makeover! I hope you all like it. I'm working on adding a navigation bar among some other details. Let me know what you think! I also have a Facebook page, where I post recipes, fashion finds and other musings on a regular basis. Since Google is removing the "follow" option, this is a great way to stay updated on new blog posts as well. You can like my page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment