Monday, June 10, 2013

Leg Workout Routine

Want an intense leg workout that will bring amazing results? I have the perfect workout routine for you! I know those two sentences sounded like they were straight from an infomercial, but I'm not kidding when I say this is intense. And it works. I do this leg workout one day per week, and I also do bodypump two days per week, which includes a leg workout as well. With a clean diet and consistency, you will see a huge difference in the shape of your legs with this workout. Doing a leg workout at least two days per week is ideal to get stronger and see changes in your body. 

I didn't list the weights that I use below since everyone will be different depending on your fitness level. For reference, I use 70 pounds for squats (on my back), 50 pounds for lunges, no weight for plie squats,  40 pounds for both inner and outer thigh abductors, and 65 pounds for the hamstring curls.

I will be back to share my arms, shoulders, abs, and cardio routines as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment