Monday, July 27, 2009

MAC Fix +

Love this stuff! It feels so good on your skin, it smells light and fresh. I usually wear it over my makeup, but at night I also spray my bare face before bed as a light moisturizer. Since I wear both foundation and powder during the day, I love that with a few sprays of Fix +, that powdery, cakey look disappears, and it also sets your makeup.
Here's what the MAC claims about Fix +: An aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup. Spray it on. Skin drinks it up!
The first time I used Fix +, I made the mistake of spraying it to close to my face, so if any of you buy it, make sure you spray it at least 6 inches away from your face.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I've never tried this before! I will definitely have to look into getting some! :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fix+ as well! The scent alone is great. I'm a new follower of yours ;)

    ReplyDelete