Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Look For Less: White Watch

Michael Kors Stainless Steel Ceramic Chronograph Bracelet Watch, $495

Betsey Johnson Faux M.O.P Dial W. Expansion Band, $135

*UPDATE*

Monica at Glamour Diaries showed me this watch from Fossil, which is a little cheaper than the Betsey Johnson watch at $115, and very similar to the Michael Kors watch
The links to the Fossil website are not cooperating on my blog, so if you go to Fossil.com and check out the womens' boyfriend watches, you'll find this multifunction white watch, as well as other similar ones.



2 comments:

  1. I've been seriously searching EVERYWHERE for a watch like this. I'm not paying thousands of dollars for a real J12. All I can say.

    I had seen something similar at Sears, but it was a rubber band, lol. No thanks.

    And then I seen an ad in a magazine which led me to this:

    http://www.fossil.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryView?Ne=23&parent_category_rn=30000&langId=-1&storeId=12052&N=4294959896&Ns=p_subcategory_sequence%7c0%7c%7cp_weight%7c0%7c%7cp_order_history%7c1&catalogId=10052&departmentCategoryId=30000&categoryId=232501

    Huge link, I didn't want to downsize it just in case. There's some beautiful oversized white watches with different face plates. Anywhere from $100 more OR less. :D

    Maybe for Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this watch. New York and Company have a great look alike too! For $20!

    ReplyDelete