Monday, August 23, 2010

Fall 2010 Fashion Report: Leopard

The Animal print clothing and accessories trend has been around for quite awhile, but the Fall/Winter 2010 runways were chalk full of leopard prints, more than ever before. See below for a few runway looks...
From Left To Right: Philip Lim, Dolce and Gabbana, Oscar De La Renta

From Left to Right: Blumarine, Moschino, Balmain

Here are my favorite leopard pieces for fall:

I love mixing different prints with leopard accessories, over the summer I've been big on floral dresses with my J Crew leopard belt around my waist. What are your opinions on mixing prints and the animal print craze for Fall/Winter 2010?

3 comments:

  1. I could not be happier about this trend! Actually, I have never thought of leopard print as a trend, I think it is a classic part of any wardrobe (tastefully done, obviously)! Nevertheless, I am happy that leopard appeared all over the runways this season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love it!!! I have my prints ready for fall/winter. Looking forward to wearing scarfs the most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love leopard for Fall/Winter. I like to use it to accesorize. I have a leopard scarf, ballet flats, and heels. Now I need a belt! Great post Lynn ;)

    ReplyDelete