Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Missoni for Target purchases

I was one of the many who went over to Target bright and early this morning after 5 months of the much anticipated Missoni for Target launch. I planned to go to a Target that I didn't think anyone would be lining up at, as I saw on twitter that other stores in California had lines winding around the parking lot. Luckily I was able to wait in my car and only saw about 5 people line up a few minutes before the store opened.
Within seconds of the store opening, people came flooding in, dashing for carts and swiping items right off the racks. I saw one woman take an entire rack of sweaters, then made a mad dash to the home goods items and took everything there. Never have I seen women act so batshit crazy! In my experience, people went way more overboard than black Friday craziness.
After 20 minutes or so, all of the accessories were wiped out. 
Here are my purchases:
The quality of all the items was great in my opinion, including the housewares and cosmetic bags. 
I would love to see what all of you think of the collection, so I'm adding a link up to this post.  Please link your Missoni blog post below!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea!! I can't believe how fast this stuff went.

    ReplyDelete