Monday, January 21, 2013

Turkey Stuffed Squash & New Favorites

I made stuffed acorn squash over the weekend, which was a hit! You can find the recipe here. The only change I made was that I didn't use any paleo breadcrumbs. 

I also wanted to share a couple of my grocery favorites:
Raw Creamy Almond Butter from Trader Joes. I eat a spoonful of this every night with a granny smith apple as my "dessert". I love that it contains only one ingredient: raw almonds. No salt, sugar etc.


Lundberg's Sweet Dreams Brown Rice Syrup is my new favorite food item. I probably got a little too excited when I found it! Brown rice syrup is produced from brown rice that has been ground and cooked, converting the starches to sugars consisting of 45% maltose and 3% glucose. It tastes like butterscotch/caramel. Love! 


What are your healthy favorites right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment