Friday, January 18, 2013

Workout Gear


Lululemon Headband: I love wearing this headband when I go to spin class (AKA when I sweat a lot).
 Femme Fitale Fitness gloves: These fitness gloves are a MUST for weight lifting. They are so comfortable and well made. I avoid sore hands and callouses, and I protect my rings by wearing these every time I use weights. To top off the comfort factor, they are also the most beautiful fitness gloves I have ever seen! I get so many compliments on these subtle swarovski studded gloves. 
Lululemon Lift and Separate Bra: This sports bra is amazing and so very necessary for big chested ladies. I hate the look of squished boobs, and love that this bra literally lifts and separates the girls. 
Lululemon Cool Racerback Tank: I love this tank because it's fitted, comfortable, breathable, and flattering. Nothing is more annoying than baggy clothes getting in the way while exercising. 
Skullcandy Earbuds: These headphones are fantastic for cancelling noise and provide very clear sound. They've lasted me so much longer than all of my iphone headphones!
Lululemon No Limits TankI love that this top has a built in bra and a band around the waist to avoid riding up etc. I do wear my lift and separate bra underneath this top because the built in bra isn't enough support for me. I'm jealous of those who can get away without wearing a sports bra underneath!
Old Navy Zip Up Jacket: The quality of Old Navy's fitness jackets are excellent, and I love that they continually come out with flattering styles.
  Lululemon Wunder Under Leggings: These are by far the most comfortable, flattering leggings I've ever tried! Trust me and try them out!
Pssst Dry Shampoo: Very necessary for days when I'm in a rush from going to the gym to meet a friend for dinner etc. This stuff dissolves the grease/sweat and makes my hair bouncy and fresh looking. 
Nike Free Run Shoes: I love the color of these shoes, and love that they're so light and comfortable. 
Sephora "Perfectly Nude" Lipgloss: I use this at the gym (and out of the gym) to keep my lips feeling hydrated. Yes, I could use chapstick but I'm such a lipgloss fanatic.
Asics Gel Blur 33 Shoes: These shoes are cute (in my opinion) and they have excellent arch support. The gel makes these shoes so incredibly comfortable. They are by far my favorite gym shoes!

What are your gym essentials?

2 comments:

  1. I gotta look for the Old Navy zip up and Lululemon Wunder Under leggings. I used to swear by Lululemon Tata tamer bra before I had my baby but now even their big size is too small on my chest (I went from a 32DD pre baby to a 32F after baby).....uggghhh I want my old boobs back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Tata Tamer too! I like it, but like the Lift and Separate bra more purely based on aesthetics. And I can totally identify with you on being large chested!

    ReplyDelete