Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Mascara Routine & Favorites

1. Tweezerman Rose Gold ProCurl Eyelash Curler: Love this pretty lash curler. It's easy to use, has lasted two years, and is so pretty =)
2. Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum: I'm spoiled since I started using a lash primer. I won't go without it, as it protects my lashes and gives a smooth base for mascara application.
3. DenTek Bristled Dental Picks:  I personally like the look of spidery, clumpy Elizabeth Taylor-esque lashes, but I use these dental pick brushes to get rid of excess mascara and big clumps.
4. L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara: I discovered this mascara a few weeks ago, and it quickly became a holy grail item for me. The brush and bristles are so small, which is fantastic for getting to the very base of your lashes. 
5. Diorshow Extase Mascara: I have yet to find a better mascara than Extase. It is extremely volumizing and lengthening. The formula is so luxurious. It's seriously worth every penny. 
6. L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Diamonds Mascara: As a self proclaimed lover of everything sparkly, I'm pretty sure I squealed when I saw this mascara at the drugstore. While I couldn't capture its sparkle in a photo, it really does lend some serious sparkle to your lashes. And when you remove your makeup, you'll see a bunch of sparkles wash off.

Yes, I use ALL of these products in one sitting. I am a fan of BIG lashes!

Bare {curled} lashes

Step 1: Apply Dior Lash Primer to upper and lower lashes


Step 2: Apply L'Oreal Telescopic mascara


Step 3: Run a dental pick brush through lashes to help separate.


Steps 4 & 5 : Apply Diorshow Extase Mascara and repeat brushing with dental pick. Apply L'Oreal Voluminous Lashes Diamonds to Lashes to upper and lower lashes (I stupidly forgot to take a photo once I applied mascara to my lower lashes).



Voila!

What are your favorite mascaras and lash products?

No comments:

Post a Comment