Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Workout Playlist

Disclaimer: If curse words are offensive to you, you may hate some of these songs. 
When I work out, I need music that is fast-paced enough to keep my mind off the pain!

1. Start Me Up- Rolling Stones
2. Back In Time- Pitbull
3. Come n Go- Pitbull
4. Domino- Jessie J
5. E.T. Benny Benassi Remix- Katy Perry
6. Tonight I'm F***in' You- Enrique Iglesias feat. Ludacris
7. Uprising- Muse
8. No Church In The Wild- Kanye West
9. Closer To The Edge- 30 Seconds To Mars
10. Don't Stop The Party- Pitbull
11. Where Them Girls At- Nicki Minaj & Flo Rida
12. C'Mon- Ke$ha
13. Diamond Eyes- Shinedown
14. Scream-  Usher

So, tell me...what's on your workout playlist right now?

1 comment:

  1. Great list! I added a few to mine :)

    Right now:

    Tiny Little Bows - Cary Rae Jepsen
    Just One Last Time - David Guetta
    Fall Into The Sky - Zedd
    Ala-Freaking-Bama - Trace Adkins
    Love Rain Down - Markus Schulz feat. Seri
    Feel This Moment - Pitbull & Christina

    ReplyDelete