Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Styling Solutions: Summer Wedding

I have a friend who asked for my help styling her as a guest for a wedding that will be taking place at a golf course in Napa this September, so I thought I'd the options I put together with you all as wedding season is coming right up! The criteria for the outfits: no mini dresses, nothing low cut, and age appropriate for a 47 year old. 
Dress: Kate Spade//Earrings on left: Alexis Bittar//Earrings on right: Rachel Zoe//Bracelet: INPINK//Necklace: Baublebar//Shoes: Ivanka Trump//Clutch: BCBG
Dress: Sachin & Babi //Earrings on left: Amrita Singh//Earrings on right: Coach// Clutch: Be and D//Ring: Oscar De La Renta//Bracelet: J Crew//Shoes: Tory Burch

Dress: BCBG//Necklace: Karen Millen//Bracelet: Baublebar//Earrings: Swarovski// Shoes: Kate Spade//Clutch: Nine West


No comments:

Post a Comment