Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Eyebrows and Something New to My Blog

Sorry it's been so long since I've put up a post! I may have lost a follower because of it =(
Anyway, tomorrow I will be adding a new feature/idea to my blog where I show my wants and must-haves for summer, whether it's clothes, accessories, shoes, makeup or home decor at the high-end, middle, and low-end cost accompanied with the links to purchase.

Today I went and scheduled an appointment to have my eyebrows waxed, as I should do more often; they were out of control; but I had to wait an hour so I strolled around the shopping center. When I passed another salon, I was asked by a woman standing in the doorway, "Do you need your eyebrows done?" I took her up on the question and was surprised to see that this particular salon only does threading. I was so pleased with the experience, it does NOT hurt, and it's so much more precise than waxing. In addition, waxing tears your skin and makes the area itchy for weeks (at least for me, with sensitive skin). I will not be going back to waxing, and if you need your eyebrows done, I highly recommend threading if you can find a salon that does it.
If you're in the East Bay area, here's the link to my salon: ibar

1 comment:

  1. You must be so much tougher than I am because mine hurt SO bad!! Did they put a numbing lotion or anything on you first?

    ReplyDelete