Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Love 21 and My Hair


I just found out that Forever 21 will be adding a more sophisticated line to their store, I am so excited as I LOVE Forever 21 and lots of things there are not for women over 18. It debuts on May 19, but other than that I don't know other details.

Last week, I went back to brown hair. My goal was to be a platinum blonde but the process was just taking to0 long, the upkeep was annoying, and my boyfriend hated the blonde. Now, I don't think someone should change their look just because their significant other "doesn't like it", it's always been a pet peeve of mine, especially when people walk out of the salon loving their hair but come back the next week to change it because their boyfriend/husband/girlfriend/wife doesn't like it. BUT all the things added up--it just wasn't worth it to me. I promise to post pictures of the transofrmation soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment