Friday, June 12, 2009

The Wave

On a recent trip to Target, I finally gave in and bought the Neutrogena Wave Power Cleanser that I've been eyeing for the past couple months. I hadn't heard any reviews about it, only that it's the "cheap" version of the Clarisonic Brush. After using it for only a couple days, I am in love. If you're thinking about getting the Clarisonic Brush but don't want to shell out $200, I think you'll be very happy with the $15 Wave.
Here's Neutrogena's claim:
1. 100% of women showed significantly deeper pore cleansing from its penetrating cool foam
2. Its massaging, vibrating action opens pores to remove dirt, oil, and makeup and stimulates the skin's surface
3. You'll see immediate softer, smoother skin after just one use.

My review:
* The Wave delivers the perfect degree of gentle exfoliation and never damages my skin
*Very easy to use, just attach the single use pad and wet it, put face wash on pad (I don't use the Neutrogena face wash, I use Origins)
*Love that I can use it in the shower and it's about the size of a bar of soap so doesn't take up much space
*Gentle enough to use everyday

Have any of you tried the Neutrogena Wave Power Cleanser, or compared it to the Clarisonic Brush?

No comments:

Post a Comment