Merry Christmas Eve, everyone!! Sorry for the lack of posts as of late. I promise to update more often after the craziness of the holiday season is over. Upcoming posts include a how to on assembling a headboard from scratch, Spring 2010 Fashion lookbook, and wedding fashion/decor galore! On a side note, is there anything in particular you'd like to see on my blog? Please let me know in the comments.
On to the Beautiful Blogger Award...
A big thank you to Amber for this award!! Amber and I live so close to eachother, literally minutes away and hopefully we'll meet up soon! I'm supposed to list 7 random facts about myself and then nominate 7 others, but I'm going to do 3...I've done a couple lists like this before and like Amber, I'm not sure what to write...
1. I love wine tasting and feel fortunate that I live so close to the Napa Valley. One of my favorite wineries is Amphora; the owner, Rick is hilarious and so much fun. If you're in the area, go visit!
2. I have a pretty inappropriate, gross sense of humor. Sometimes I think I offend people!
3. I am obsessed with makeup, although you all probably already know this about me. I can't walk into MAC without buying something.
Here are 3 lovely ladies I'd like to nominate for this award:
1. Alexandra at HRH Collection. I love her girly style and fun fashion/home decor posts.
2. In the Fun Lane. Go here for tons of design inspiration! I have done a couple furniture makeovers a la Fun Lane style.
3. Brittany at It's Exhausting Being This Juicy. I love, love all her clothes! Juicy Couture is my favorite brand EVER, so naturally, Brittany's closet is one I envy!