Thursday, December 10, 2009

Favorite Nail Polishes At The Moment

Left: Essie's Mint Candy Apple Right: Shelter Island
Mint Candy Apple
Shelter Island

I've just come around and started wearing blue and green nail polishes...I wasn't very fond of them until recently. After seeing Essie's Shelter Island on Tiffany, I had to have it. I'm now obsessed with unusual colors--it's nice to take a break from the usual dark fall/winter nail polish colors. What are your favorite nail polishes right now?

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the blue. It'd be great for spring/summer. I love Essie polishes in that they always have such fun and unique colors. But I'm not always a fan of the formula. I like OPI of course, and then Borghese polish: great formula & dries fast as it is a laquer.
    I'm about to use a cheapie today, Sally Hansen Hard as NAils Xtreme Wear in Bamboo Shoot. Natural color for an interview :)
    Great post!
    -Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving Blackberry Bagota by OPI- It's the perfect holiday red, in my opinion! it's a darker red, so it's not so bright and LOUD- don't get me wrong. I'm loving bright and loud, but not for winter. :-) I've never tried Essie, but have been meaning to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HAVE to get mint candy apple! Lynn, have you seen the china glaze polish in "For Audrey?" If so, is mint candy apple anything like that color? Because in pictures, it appears very similar. I own "for Audrey" and want to make sure it isn't the same color! I have to go check it out in person, but i'm waiting til after Christmas to buy anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg wow I love those colors!! Where do you buy your nail polishes from?

    ReplyDelete