Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Blogger Meetup in The Bay Area!

Over the past {almost} year of blogging, I have met so many people in the blog world; some of them I consider to be good friends. Last night, my IRL and fellow blogger friend Flo were talking about organizing a Blogger meetup in the San Francisco Bay Area. Both of us (as well as Amber live in the East Bay, but the meetup can take place anywhere in the area! Please e-mail me (lynnmg87@yahoo.com) or comment below if you're interested in meeting and/or have any ideas about venues, and I will put together a date! I was thinking sometime in January or February on a weekend. Some of my ideas include a day trip to the Napa Valley for wine/champagne tasting, a dinner date, or meeting at a fun restaurant/lounge.

8 comments:

  1. That sounds so fun! I'm in the Napa Valley area.

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so fun! I wish I could join =) I live in southern california, which I guess isn't that far but I know i'll be busy with school and interning. Have a great time though, whatever you girls decide to do! And of course, i'll be waiting for the rundown on how it went
    ♥Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like so much fun! I"m in if its close (in SF , East bay!!)

    I will ask Katie if she wants to join!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds so fun Lynn! I live a couple hours outside of L.A., but I was born there so I know the area. Definitely let me know when you guys head this way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to meet up with you guys, if you don't mind a home blogger tagging along ;) I'm in Oakland.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for coordinating this Lynn. I had a great time! Can't wait to see you this Saturday!

    ReplyDelete