1. Smashbox Photofinish Primer: After I apply moisturizer, I use this Primer which smoothes everything before I put my foundation on. Quick tip: sometimes I mix the primer with my foundation to create an even more flawless look.
2. Mac Studio Fix Foundation: I have tried many foundations, but I keep coming back to MAC's Studio Fix Liquid Foundation. Why? I prefer full coverage foundation, and I haven't found a full coverage formula as good as MAC's that doesn't look caky. When I'm taking photos or have an event, I use Makeup Forever's HD Invisible Cover foundation as it doesn't contain any SPF (which can reflect in photos and gives you that ghostly pale look).
3. Mac Prolongwear Concealer: After applying my foundation, I use this concealer in the lightest warm/pink shade (NW 15) under my eyes, on the bridge of my nose, around my mouth, and in between my eyebrows. This serves both uses as a concealer and a highlighter for contouring.
4. Urban Decay Primer Potion: I use this on my eyelids and right underneath my lower lash line to give my eyes a more awake look, to cover redness, and to set the stage for eyeshadow and eyeliner sans creasing. I used MAC's Painterly Paint Pot in the past, and liked it, however I like that UD's Primer Potion has more of a yellow tone to it which cancels redness. Even on days that I don't wear eyeshadow, I still apply this primer.
5. Makeup Forever Duo Mat Powder: I use this over my foundation and concealer, and yes, I realize it's considered a powder "foundation". When I want a more dramatic look, I'll apply this before putting my concealer/highlighter on. It's so velvety and smooth, and gives a very flawless finish.
6. Makeup Forever HD Microfinish Powder: After I apply powder, I dust this over my entire face to set everything. This HD powder is amazing, and hides any pores that may still be showing.
7. Benefit Hoola Bronzer: I use Hoola with an angled blush brush right under my cheekbones, at the bottom of my chin, under my neck, around the top of my forehead, and at my temples. I also use this to contour my nose with an eyeshadow blending brush. Quick Tip: After years of trying to figure out how to make my nose look less.....long and witchy, I figured out the next best thing over a nose job. I have watched countless videos on "how to make your nose look smaller", but nearly all of those videos show you how to make a wide nose look smaller. Mine is skinny and long. Anyway, I contour my nose like everyone else, focusing at the bottom by adding bronzer right under the tip of my nose to make it appear shorter. I love that this bronzer doesn't have any orangey-ness to it. It gives the perfect matte, bronzed look.
8. Bobbi Brown Blush in Peony: This blush is the perfect pink! It gives you a nice glow without being shimmery. The formula is awesome; it applies flawlessly.
9. Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmer Brick: This is the.best.highlighter.ever. It blends perfectly with blush. I hate the look of shimmery white highlighters, and this one is subtle with the prefect amount of shimmer. Words can't describe how amazing it is. You just need to take my word for it and try it!
10. Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil: Filling in my brows is a must to give the rest of my face a frame. I have naturally dirty blonde eyebrows, and I use this pencil in Medium Ash. Quick Tip: Use a brow pencil that's one shade lighter than your hair color. This gives a soft, less harsh look to your entire face.
11. Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Onyx: I use this liner on my upper lash line as well as my lower lash line to cover redness and make my lashes appear thicker. This Stila liner is the most pigmented, rich black liner I've found to use in my waterline, and the Urban Decay Primer Potion prevents smearing.
12. Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum: I've been using this for about a year underneath black mascara and LOVE it. It creates a smooth base for mascara, and I have noticed that it does make my lashes look longer.
13. Diorshow Extase Mascara: I am obsessed with this mascara. It makes my lashes look incredibly full and long. I've used every other Diorshow mascara, and this one takes the cake, by far.
14. MAC Lipliner in Whirl: This is my Holy Grail lipliner for an everyday look. It matches the color of my lips almost perfectly, which I love. I line almost my entire mouth with it, and then use lipstick and/or lipgloss over it for a polished look.
15. Lorac lipgloss in Haute: This has got to be the most perfect pink lipgloss out there. And I have tried A LOT. I make fun of myself for having a million pink lipglosses sitting in my vanity and piled in my purse. Lorac's lipgloss in "Haute" is great because it's not too nude and color draining, but it's also not a hot pink. Just the perfect healthy looking light pink color.
16. Naked Palette: This palette is perfect for a natural eyeshadow look, or for a bronzed smoky look. I use it almost daily.
And there you have my everyday makeup products and routine! It was hard not including some of my other favorites, but these are the products that I use every single day. I am very loyal to each of these products, but of course I am open to new suggestions! What are your favorite makeup items?