Wednesday, September 23, 2009

MAC High Def Collection & Jimmy Choo for H&M


Here are the 3 lipsticks from the MAC High Def collection. From left to right: Close To Real, High Def, and Resolutely Red. I am loving each one (although I haven't seen them in person yet). I've heard so many people rave about Close To Real and it looks like a fab peachy nude, which is a color I wear all the time. Has anyone tried the other two?


In June I wrote about Jimmy Choo coming out with a line for H&M and have finally been able to find some pictures for the line. I'm loving the studded details and can't wait to see them in person. H&M will have them in stores November 14, 2009.



1 comment:

  1. Great new MAC colors and can't wait for the new line at H&M. Thanks for showing us the pics and happy almost Fri!

    ReplyDelete