Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wedding Colors Continued

Thank you Flo for showing me colourlovers.com!! I have been playing with my wedding colors on this website and the above is what I've come up with. I'm not sure yet about using black, and if I do, it will be sparingly. I was inspired by Amy and David's wedding which was featured on WE tv's Platinum Weddings. As you can see, I've changed my mind on the silver. After putting some thought into what it would look like, I decided it may look too "cold", so I switched it to champagne. Here are a couple pictures from Amy and David's wedding reception, courtesy of WE tv

1 comment:

  1. I am so loving this palette. Champagne is the perfect complement color to pink, and it can be used generously without ever seeming over the top. It will look great with the Vizcaya architecture!

    ReplyDelete