Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fall Wedding Style: Neon

I decided to go for a fun neon dress for the wedding we attended this past weekend in San Francisco. Neon is no longer only acceptable during the Summer. Pairing neons with dark colors such as black and burgundy is hot for Fall, so I took the opportunity to play around with mixing neon with black accessories.


Dress: A New York ( I bought this dress more than a year ago at Bloomingdales, but couldn't find more from the designer online. Perhaps there's more to the name than "A New York" which is on the label. // Shoes: BCBG // Necklace: Target // Bracelets: Forever 21 and Aqua.


I found this burgundy dress shirt for my husband at Target, and thought it'd go perfectly with the hot pink dress since I love mixing the two colors myself!

The inspiration







2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love that dress on you, and I agree that color is great year-round! I still have to kind of force myself to go for certain colors because I naturally gravitate to jewel tones and neutrals. But I really do love neons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress and bright colors are always in :)

    ReplyDelete