Monday, April 13, 2009

Patio Decor and Cosmetology School

Now that we finally have a patio, I have been looking into buying a patio table/chairs and decorating it. At first I wanted to do a french theme, with a pretty bistro table and chairs surrounded by pastel pink roses, but now I'm leaning towards making it bright and fun with lots of neon/hot colors including hot pinks, reds, and oranges. Here are some photos I've found for inspiration:












On another note, I have decided that I want to go to cosmetology school part time while completing my BA in psychology. There is so much I want to do, and I figure now is the time to do it since once I'm finished with my BA I will be getting my Masters, etc. I have an appointment to take a tour of the campus tomorrow...stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment